I don't think they are only implied. They are outright taught and imposed on people as so.
"10 Implied Messages of Institutional Church
Because The Medium Is The Message:
1. Church is a place, a location, a building.
2. Christianity happens in services, classes,
meetings, events, and programs.
3. What people need most is good information
4. "God’s work" needs organizational or corporate
5. The more control the better; no telling what
people will do if left to themselves.
6. It's best you let us decide how to use and
distribute your money.
7. Depend on us for the spiritual formation of your
children; we are trained.
8. The bigger the church, the better.
9. People are more valuable and spiritual
depending on how often they attend and how
much they tithe.
10. Relationships happen in group meetings."
— Jim Palmer